Professional Training Poland
Become an Accredited SAS Provider
If you feel passionate about helping others to succeed in education, work or personal relationships and enjoy life more, then it's easy and quick to get started as an Accredited SAS Provider. Completion of the Introductory Training will equip you with all the knowledge, tools and competence to have your first SAS clients within weeks. You will be authorised by SAS, have full access to the online SAS Provider Platform and be listed on the SAS websites. Adding SAS to your existing tool box can be a real turning point for you and your clients !
"Thank you very much for the wonderful time together and the immense knowledge you have given us. Thank you for all the kindness from the heart that you show to everyone. This is a huge heritage that you want to leave to the world." M.S.
10 hours of video conference training with Steven Michaëlis.
Next Theoretical training dates (in Polish) will be 14, 15 and 16 May 2021.
24 hours of experiencing your very own fully personalised online SAS course, specially designed around your individual profile, helping you in your personal and professional development.
6 hours of video conference coaching sessions with Katarzyna Gozdek-Michaëlis and Steven Michaëlis.
Next Coaching dates, all at 19:30 h (Polish time): Tue 18, Thu 20, Tue 25, Thu 27 May and Tue 1 and Thu 3 June 2021.
2 included 24 hour Personalised SAS courses for clients.
Theoretical Stage Contents:
- Welcome & Course Overview
- SAS Approach (Mission & Approach, Learning, Activating the Brain, Evidence)
- Basic Brain Functions (Sensory Filtering & Processing, Processing Dominance, Interhemispheric Integration & Balance)
- SAS Techniques (Cross-hemispheric, Uni-hemispheric, Right Ear Preference, Brainwave & Breathing, Specials)
- Conditions (Learning Enhancement, Attention Deficit & ADHD, Reading and Writing & Dyslexia, Autism & Developmental Delay, Speech & Language Disorders, Brain Injury & Stroke Recovery, Emotional Well-being)
- Client Intake & Course Design (Concerns, Diagnoses, Assessments, Questionnaire, Course Design)
- SAS Client App and Provider Platform (App, Web Access, Client Instructions, Provider Platform)
- Client Handling - Coaching for Success (Intake, Coaching, Completion, Follow-up , Client Feedback)
- Becoming a successful SAS Provider (Administration, Websites, Social Media, Events, Networking)
- Completion (Questions & Answers, Certification)
The training will be conducted in English by Steven Michaëlis, the founder of SAS, with translation into Polish. Training materials and the SAS Provider Platform are available in both English and Polish.
Coaching Stage Details:
Each video conference coaching session starts at 19:30 (Polish time) and will last for about an hour. They offer the opportunity to share experiences, have discussions and ask questions.
- Introduction / Application / Platform
- Working with clients / Presenting SAS
- SAS-Smart: Improving learning at school
- SAS-Balance: Personal development
- SAS-Life: Age-related issues
- SAS-Boost: Autism / Developmental delay
For further information please contact SAS Centre Polska by email email@example.com, telephone +48 505 981 381, or Facebook @plsascentre.