SAS Provider Training - Warsaw 2021
A unique opportunity. The only SAS Provider training this year led in person by the developer of the SAS Method, Mr. Steven Michaëlis - Warsaw, 4th September 2021.
Attract new customers world-wide by adding online services to your professional practice. Offer additional services, earn extra income and easily manage your clients online.
Ideal for Speech & Language, Occupational, Physio, Psychology, Sensory Integration & Pedagogical Therapists and Life Coaches. A unique opportunity to give your practice and professional life a real boost!
The complete SAS Provider training package includes:
- Theoretical Stage, 8 hours in-person or online;
- Coaching Stage, 6 hours of online coaching sessions;
- Practical Stage, 24 hours of your own SAS course;
- Supervision Stage, 2 full SAS courses for clients.
Participants will receive many practical benefits, including:
- Full SAS Practitioner Accreditation;
- SAS Platform account with Dashboard access;
- Free website listing and client referrals;
- Free Taster courses for potential clients.
The training will be in English with interpretation in Polish. Training materials are available in English or Polish.
All-in fee for in-person training in Warsaw: Zł 2250;
(with optional guided tour of Warsaw on 3rd September from 19.00-20.00 and a networking meeting on 4th September from 19.00-21.00)
All-in fee for online Zoom training: Zł 1950.
You will also have the opportunity to meet Mrs. Katarzyna Gozdek-Michaëlis, author and co-founder of the SAS Organisation.
This event is organised by NEURO Przychodnia Specjalistyczna in cooperation with SAS-Polska.
Honourary Patron: The Polish Academy of Social Sciences and Humanities (PASSH) - website: passhlondyn.eu.